IREM® “Executive Exchange” for Real Estate Professionals Scheduled for June 20-22 in Chicago
Interactive Event Includes Back-to-Back Sessions on Leadership Techniques and Business Development Strategies Plus Peer-to-Peer Networking and Knowledge Sharing
* * * * * * * * * *
Chicago, April 27, 2012 -The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®) will sponsor an informative, highly interactive “Executive Exchange” for professionals in the real estate management industry from Wednesday, June 20 to Friday, June 22, 430 North Michigan Ave., 8th Floor, Levine Learning Center. The power-packed three-day event includes two, back-to-back professional development seminars as well as ample opportunities for knowledge sharing and networking with executive peers.
“Growth Strategies for Real Estate Management Companies (BDM601),” scheduled for June 20 and 21, will show participants how to:
- Examine their respective companies’ strengths and weaknesses and discover ways to incorporate those strengths into a business plan
- Identify opportunities to enhance income streams within their current portfolio as well as ways to generate new revenue
- Explore long-term marketing tactics that can build a company’s reputation and position it for ongoing success
- Obtain new management business by analyzing a request for proposal (RFP), reviewing proven-successful proposal techniques, and delivering an effective presentation to a prospective client through a series of interactive learning activities.
“Today’s Leadership Challenges (HRS603),” scheduled for June 22, will:
- Examine current leadership theory and apply it to practical leadership skills
- Identify qualities of successful leaders and assess participants’ strengths and areas for improvement
- Explore leadership methods in the areas of communication, experience and knowledge, ethical values, and energy and passion
- Discuss common situations – including substance abuse, harassment, and negative employees – that can challenge even the most experienced leaders in real estate management.
Both sessions will be facilitated by Richard Muhlebach, CPM®, a senior-level real estate management executive and a long-time IREM® instructor. Each session counts toward the education requirement for IREM’s Accredited Management Organization(AMO) accreditation.
REGISTRANTS CAN OPT FOR EVENT PACKAGE OR SINGLE SESSION
The “Executive Exchange” package of two sessions includes continental breakfasts daily, one lunch, and an exclusive networking event; it is specially priced at $910 for IREM-credentialed members; $1050 for Associate, Student and Academic members;and $1135 for non-members, which reflects a 10 percent package discount. Registration also is available for each session, separately.“Today’s Leadership Challenges” is priced at $320 for IREM-credentialed members; $370 for IREM Associate, Student, and Academic members; and $400 for non-members. It includes a continental breakfast. “Growth Strategies for Real Estate Management Companies,” which includes two continental breakfasts, one lunch, and a networking event, is priced at $590 for IREM-credentialed members; $680 for Associate, Student and Academic members; and $735 for non-members.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND MORE EVENT DETAILS
Additional information and online registration are available www.irem.org/EXEC. Or call 800-837-0706, Ext. 4650. Out-of-town attendees are encouraged to extend their stay in the Chicago area through the weekend to partake of some of its world-class cultural, dining, recreation and other attractions.
ABOUT THE INSTITUTE OF REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT
The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®) is an international community of real estate managers across all property types dedicated to ethical business practices and maximizing the value of investment real estate. An affiliate of the National Association of Realtors®, IREM has been a trusted source for knowledge, advocacy and networking for the real estate management community for more than 80 years.
IREM is the only professional real estate management association serving both the multi-family and commercial real estate sectors and has 80 U.S. chapters, 14 international chapters, and several other partnerships around the globe. Worldwide membership includes nearly 18,000 individual members and over 535 corporate members.
IREM promotes ethical real estate management practices through its credentialed membership programs, including the Certified Property Manager® (CPM®) designation, the Accredited Residential Manager® (ARM®) certification, the Accredited Commercial Manager (ACoM) certification, and the Accredited Management Organization® (AMO®) accreditation. These esteemed credentials certify competence and professionalism for those engaged in real estate management. IREM also offers CPM® Candidate, Associate, Student, and Academic memberships. All members are bound by the strictly enforced IREM® Code of Professional Ethics.
Collectively, CPM® Members in the United States manage nearly $2 trillion in real estate assets, including 11.4 million residential units and 10.4 billion net square feet of commercial space. To learn more about the IREM and its chapter network, call (800) 837-0706, ext. 4650 (outside the U.S. call (312) 329-6000) or visit www.irem.org.