The marks listed below are the property of the Institute of Real Estate Management. Use of the CPM, ARM and AMO marks is strictly limited to those individuals who have earned the credentials. Use of the IREM logo and IREM signature is strictly limited to IREM and its chapters and may not be used by individuals or firms affiliated with IREM except by licensing agreement.
IREM Brand Style Guide - Please refer to these guidelines to ensure proper usage of the Institute's registered marks.
To download a graphic suitable for Web publishing:
- Click on .jpg/.gif Print Publishing
- Right-mouse-click on the image
- Scroll down the pop-up menu to "Save Image As..."
- Choose a directory in which to save the file and click "Save".
To download a graphic suitable for print materials:
Special Instructions for Internet Explorer 10 Users
- Click on .eps or .tif
- Once the File Download box appears, choose "Save the file to disk."
- Select a directory in which to save the file and click "Save".
If you have Internet Explorer 10 and need to download EPS files, please follow these steps:
- Right-click on the EPS file you need
- Select the "Save Target As . . ." option
- Before saving the file, change the file extension from ".ps" to ".eps"
Example: When Internet Explorer 10 users right-click on the AMO logo and select "Save Target As . . ." - the name of the file will automatically appear as "amoblk.ps." Change the file name to "amoblk.eps" before saving.