Principles of Real Estate Management, Sixteenth Edition
Regular Price: $59.95
Member Price: $47.95
Click here to view the index.
Click here to view the table of contents
Entirely revised and updated, this publication highlights the more current changes within today's economy and their impact on real estate management, including savvy online marketing techniques through social media and other outlets, the impact of sustainability, as well as sound maintenance techniques to keep any property primed for occupancy. Along with covering the foundations of real estate and economics, this sixteenth edition also features more in-depth information on government and real estate, and the effects of the Great Recession.
Students will benefit by:
- Understanding the various property types and the unique challenges of managing each type
- Learning the critical role of the real estate manager and others on the management team
- Learning how to manage properties through management by plan and strong relations with property owners
- Applying innovative uses of social media as a staff recruiting and marketing tool
- Creating sound practices for the physical and financial management of property
Hardcover, 472 pages