Richard F. Muhlebach, CPM®, SCSM, CRE, RPA and Alan A. Alexander
Click Here to view the index.
This book is the first of its kind to provide a comprehensive review of the lease negotiation process, elucidating the unique perspectives of both the landlord and the tenant. As veteran real estate management professionals with over 70 years combined experience in the field, the authors share the key components that go into each party’s role in the leasing process, from the initial stages through execution. Readers will gain tips for handling the toughest of negotiations in order to achieve a win-win outcome, and will learn about the following and more:
- All the players in the leasing process, including legal and support staff
- Landlord/tenant concessions and options that may be granted
- Maintaining a building’s value through the value of its leases
- Negotiating the brokerage agreement
- Knowing how market conditions affect the leasing deal
- Determining monthly rent and pass-through charges
- Elements found in a commercial lease document
- Successful communication strategies for negotiations
The Leasing Process: Landlord and Tenant Perspectives is a must-read publication for property managers, leasing agents, developers, investors, and tenants alike. It will improve the leasing process and negotiation outcomes for those involved in lease negotiations on any level.
eBook, 297 pages