NEW! 2012 Income/Expense Analysis: Conventional Apartments
Regular Price: $459.95
Member Price: $229.95
Turn Data Into Dollars: Dominate the competition with data breakdowns you can’t find anywhere else.
This comprehensive, fully updated study contains detailed analysis of financial operations for multi-family properties across the United States and Canada. Summarized by building type, the income and expense data for each sample is presented in dollars per square foot of rentable area and as percentage of gross possible income.
- Surveys of over 3,100 properties
- Analysis of more than 150 metropolitan markets
- Presented in:
- dollars per square foot of rentable area
- percentage of gross possible income
- dollars per unit
- Summarized by building type
- Statistical breakdowns by age, size, and range
- Analysis of vacancy rates and turnover trends
- A variety of historical trend reports
- Reports on Section 42 properties
Special Flex Package!
Purchase the book and receive a downloadable Excel file & PDF for only $99.99! Use the Excel files to plug in your own data and make direct comparisons. Sort, manipulate, filter and search data in ways that make the most sense for your business.
To view a sample of the report, click here.
Metro and Regional Report Sample Sizes
To see the regional map, click here.
To view the Guidelines and Interpretations, click here.
2012 Edition Research Report:
Softcover, 248 pages
ISBN #: 978-1-57203-187-6