Think strategically and apply your new knowledge from ASM603 and ASM604 to "real-world" investment scenarios. This course features in depth discussion and hands-on application of concepts used to perform multiple cash flow analyses.
What you will learn:
- Before-tax cash flow. Applying concepts to conduct cash flow analysis
- Analysis of alternatives. Testing potential courses of action for a property
- Making a recommendation. Determining the best alternative given ownership goals
- Taxation. Overview of taxation and its impact on real estate
How you will benefit:
- Maximize the value of properties and consistently deliver forecasted returns for owners and investors
- Strengthen client relationships and win new business with newly developed financial acumen
HP10BII Financial Calculator Required: The HP10BII/HP10BII+ financial calculator or financial calculator app is required. Course materials illustrate keystrokes for this calculator only. Students taking this course are expected to have a working knowledge of the basic operations and functionality of the calculator. Students are encouraged to download the “HP10BII Financial Calculator Quick Reference Guide” and review it prior to taking this course.
Laptop Computer Strongly Recommended: In addition to the use of the calculator, course materials include a review on how to use the IREM Financial Analysis Excel Spreadsheet to facilitate hands-on learning in the classroom. Students who wish to maximize their course experience are advised to bring a laptop to class. With your registration confirmation, you will receive a link to the IREM Financial Analysis Excel Spreadsheet. It is strongly recommended that you download the spreadsheet to your laptop prior to attending the class.
Please note: taking FIN402, ASM603, ASM604, ASM605, and MPSAXM in consecutive order is strongly recommended.
Click here for information on webinars: “HP10BII Calculator Tutorial” and “IREM Financial Analysis Spreadsheet”
Click here to view the course learning objectives.