Related Readings: To order, click here.
Order Now! Community Associations: A Guide to Successful Management
Stephen R. Barber, CPM and Vickie Gaskill, CPM, ARM, MPM
This is not only a must-have educational resource guide for managers of common interest developments, but it also provides solid advice and guidelines for individual members of association. Use this book to:
- Learn about the evolution of common interest developments, the different association types, and how to work with boards and members.
- Learn how to establish successful communications between all parties.
- Address everyday challenges of community association management and to deal with them effectively.
- Eliminate any question as to exactly what your management fee should be.
- Utilize marketing and communications strategies to build your management business.
- Establish or improve your accounting, staffing and maintenance practices.
Price: $47.95 member; $59.95 nonmember rate