This online, media-based course provides tools for making the right decision when faced with an ethical dilemma. The IREM Code of Professional Ethics is covered in depth to ensure real estate management professionals are held to the highest ethical standards.
What you will learn:
- Definition of ethics.The meaning of ethics, the five question method for addressing ethical dilemmas in real-life real estate management scenarios
- IREM Code of Professional Ethics. The meaning and case history of all articles of the IREM Code of Professional Ethics
- Conflict of interest. Situations that constitute a conflict of interest and how to handle them
- Detailed case study. How the IREM Code of Professional Ethics is enforced through the IREM Ethics Committee, a role play using an actual ethics case
How you will benefit:
- Obtain strategies to use when faced with an ambiguous ethical dilemma
- Perform your role as an ethical real estate manager of the highest standards
View the ETH001 Course Learning Objectives.
Note: This course does not earn CPM credit
You can access the online course for 6 months after you register.