Are you a new manager interested in the basics of team building? Understanding the essential conditions for team effectiveness and the “life cycle” of team development are critical components for success. In this course, you will explore how to lead your people towards a collaborative, high-performing team. This course will help you to:
- Differentiate between a workgroup and a team
- Identify the essential conditions for effective teams
- Describe characteristics of effective teams
- Explain the stages of team development
- Assess your performance building effective teams
Online course materials are available for 6 months after the course registration.
Access to the online course ends when you complete the course or 6 months after registration, whichever comes first.