Introduction to Property Management provides an in-depth overview of property management. The course is appropriate for new employees, existing property staff, career changers, students, and anyone interested in a career in real estate management. Throughout the course, you will observe and hear from property managers.
What you will learn:
- Where property managers work, how they fit into the overall real estate industry, and who hires them
- The make-up of the property manager’s team
- The knowledge and skill sets necessary to succeed in the profession
- The employment and salary outlook for property managers and how they advance in their careers
How you will benefit:
- Gain a thorough understanding of what property managers do
- Decide if property management is the right career for you
- Identify gaps in your knowledge and skill sets so that you can create a professional development plan
- Get a head start on your property management education
Attracting and Retaining Residents
Residential Budgeting and Accounting
Residential Maintenance Operations
Staffing a Residential Management Team
You can access the online course for 6 months after you register.