Learn effective marketing and leasing tactics specific to retail properties that will help you achieve the right balance of retailers, increase retail traffic and generate greater sales per square foot.
What you will learn:
- Market analysis. Regional and neighborhood demographics and psychographics, trade area mapping, market share analysis, comparison grids for establishing average market minimum rent
- Marketing strategies. Shopping center marketing tactics including brand development and social media
- Essentials of the lease. Key elements, retail lease provisions, concessions, and lease renewals
- Leasing strategies. Tenant mix and placement, broker commissions, and qualifying retailers
How you will benefit:
- Develop the optimal tenant mix for the trade area
- Drive retail traffic to your property to improve tenant sales
- Maximize occupancy with lease renewals that benefit both retailer and shopping center
Click here to view the course learning objectives.
Standard calculator recommended
Related Readings: To order, click here.
Shopping Center Management and Leasing
Richard F. Muhlebach, CPM and Alan A. Alexander
The single most comprehensive resource of its kind in the last 10 years, Shopping Center Management and Leasing is a must-have for anyone who owns, manages, or leases any type of shopping center. Learn to manage the challenges unique to shopping centers, such as:
- Working with developers and owners on new or renovated shopping centers
- Analyzing the trade area to create the best tenant mix
- Negotiating leases and retaining tenants
- Establishing effective management and operations
Price: $59.95 member; $74.95 nonmember rate
Member Price: $599
Non-Member Price: $745
Prices are for U.S. offerings.
Please contact sponsor for international offering prices.