Position your property in the market to attract and retain new residents with key strategies for reaching qualified prospects, selling your property’s benefits, and successfully closing the deal.
What you will learn:
- Market assessment. Neighborhood analysis, regional demographics, subject property and competition analysis, rent setting strategies
- Marketing strategies. Marketing campaign development, advertising, social media marketing, analytics
- Leasing office optimization. Communications protocols, legal compliance, online leasing, showing and closing techniques, prospect qualification
- Resident retention. Lease administration, retention programs, conflict resolution, marketing to existing residents, reputation management
How you will benefit:
- Position your property to succeed in your market
- Showcase your property in the best light to secure new residents
- Achieve higher levels of resident satisfaction and retention by effectively troubleshooting resident issues
Click here to view the course learning objectives.
Standard calculator recommended
Related Readings: To order, click here.
Practical Apartment Management, Sixth Edition
Edward N. Kelley, CPM
Whether you’re a site manager of a single building or an executive manager of multiple properties –
this book is a must for every apartment manager. This how-to, hands-on guide covers the basics
through advanced solutions for marketing and leasing rental properties. Topics include:
- Hiring and managing property staff
- Establishing policies to guide property operations
- Leasing policies, the rental application process, and the lease document
- Developing strategies for maximizing rent collections
- Maintaining the property
- Preparing a marketing campaign
- Setting and raising rents
- Upgrading and renovation
Price: $47.95 member; $59.95 nonmember rate
Marketing Residential Properties: The Science and the Magic
Laurence C. Harmon, CPM, CRE and Kathleen M. Harmon, CPM, ARM
This book is ideal for the residential real estate novice or veteran, for leasing agents and sales agents, supervisors and sales trainers—these expert authors offer useful and easy-to-follow steps to implement into your marketing practices. Learn how to:
- Update your marketing techniques to work for today’s customer
- Create and implement a residential marketing master-plan
- Capitalize on new opportunities as the residential market fl uctuates
- Act as a consultative leasing or selling agent
- Build a professional staff and get updated on Fair Housing
- Train and coach your staff with new marketing techniques
Price: $43.95 member; $54.95 nonmember rate
Member Price: $599
Non-Member Price: $745
Prices are for U.S. offerings.
Please contact sponsor for international offering prices.