Successfully face the challenges of hiring, leading, managing, and evaluating your staff and discover how to operate a seamless human resources function.
What you will learn:
- Leadership skills: Leading vs. managing , emotional intelligence, coaching, organizational change
- Legal issues and human resource management: Human resource management, employee rights legislation, occupational safety and health
- Policies and recordkeeping: Policies, procedures, rules, records management
- Human resource development: Overview, adult learning, training methods, career development
- Organizational culture and staff relations: Organizational culture, gauging and influencing work attitudes, turnover
- Planning and analysis : Human resource planning, job analysis, job descriptions
- Recruiting and selection: Employee diversity, employee recruitment, employee selection, alternative staffing
- Performance management and evaluation: Performance management and evaluation, compensation and benefits, disciplinary action, recognition and rewards
How you will benefit:
- Realize your leadership strengths and areas for development
- Select the right people for each job
- Maximize the productivity of your staff
Note: The HRS402 classroom course has a pre-work requirement. The link to the pre-work lessons will be sent to the student with the course confirmation information.
Click here to view the course learning objectives.
Related Readings: To order, click here.
Transformational Leadership in the New Age of Real Estate
Written by: Christopher Lee
“Of the regional/local real estate service firms which existed in 2010, 30 percent will disappear by 2020. The number of public real estate firms will decline by 35 to 45 percent.”
As we enter a New Age of Real Estate, what can you do to ensure that your company is not just one of the survivors-but one that prospers under the new realities? More than ever, companies must respond to rapidly changing market conditions, competitive pressures, and shifting customer demands and expectations-to look ahead and put themselves in a position to seize the opportunities presented by the “new normal.”
Future success requires Transformational Leadership, which is the key to sustainability, productivity, profitability, and growth. It sets the tone, provides the vision, and brings out the best in people. During the next decade, individuals who have been asked to lead must not simply manage people or processes they must be visionary and promote individual entrepreneurship.
This publication not only lays out the likely future of real estate, it outlines important success factors needed for the decade ahead. In the New Age of Real Estate your company must:
- Foster an environment that rewards creativity and innovation
- Remain flexible, diverse, and responsive
- Create momentum, a sense of urgency, pride, and trust within the organization
- Attract the best talent and strategic partners
- Adopt and fully integrate technology throughout the organization
- Create a differentiating story, brand, and top-of-mind awareness
- Hardwire the voice of the customer into everything
Most importantly, this publication provides a blueprint for developing the Transformational Leadership your company needs to survive.
Pub date: 2012
Softcover, 144 pages
Price: $39.95 member; $49.95 nonmember rate
Member Price: $599
Non-Member Price: $745
Prices are for U.S. offerings.
Please contact sponsor for international offering prices.