“Fair Housing and Beyond” is offered jointly by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI).
This exciting course:
- Uses video-delivered scenarios to demonstrate how real-life situations require critical thinking and prudent decision making
- Vividly shows the serious consequences of incorrect responses and provides coaching on how to avoid costly mistakes
- Delivers relevant knowledge of fair housing essentials – practical explanations of how federal, state, and local protected classes and barred discriminatory acts impact property operations
What you will learn:
- The federal protected classes and discrimination
- Statutes that govern protections from discrimination against disability at the federal level
- Fair housing as it relates to property operations
“Fair Housing and Beyond” is appropriate for IREM Members, NAA Members, and others in the housing management industry. Management company executives, property managers, site managers, leasing professionals, maintenance technicians, office administration staff, and vendors all must comply with fair housing law, and would benefit from attending this seminar.
Access to the online course ends when you complete the course or 6 months after registration, whichever comes first.