Explore leadership challenges in real estate management through realistic scenario activities.Whether you are a seasoned management executive or an aspiring leader, you’ll discover strategies for leading your team to greater success.
What you will learn:
- Theory. Review current leadership theory and consider your own
- Traits. Identify qualities of successful leaders and assess your strengths and areas for improvement
- Methods. Explore leadership methods in the areas of communication, experience and knowledge, ethical values, and energy and passion
- Challenges. Review common situations – including substance abuse, harassment, and negative employees – that can challenge the most experienced leader in real estate management
How you will benefit:
- Put theory into practice – lead, innovate, and motivate
- Become a courageous, energetic problem-solver and role model
- Represent your organization so it is positioned for even greater achievement
Click here to view the learning objectives for "Today's Leadership Challenges".
Member Price: $330
Non-Member Price: $410
Prices are for U.S. offerings.
Please contact sponsor for international offering prices.