Addressing ethical dilemmas commonly faced by today’s real estate managers, this media-based course teaches strategies for resolving ethical dilemmas and adherence to the IREM Code of Professional Ethics, culminating in an exam to earn IREM credentialing credit.
What you will learn:
- IREM Code of Professional Ethics: Applications to real world situations, ethical duties to clients, tenants/residents, employers, and colleagues
- Ethical decision making: Ethical vs. unethical business practices, tactics for resolving ethical dilemmas, scenarios with ethical implications
- Conflict of interest: Fiduciary relationships, conflict of interest scenarios
- Detailed case study: Enforcement of the IREM Code of Professional Ethics, the role of the IREM Ethics and Discipline Committee, review of actual ethics cases and their implications
How you will benefit:
- Conduct business using the highest standards of integrity and professionalism
- Resolve conflicts efficiently and ethically
Click here to review the learning objectives for ETH800.