Apply principles to practice by working with real-world scenarios designed to teach you the major aspects of market analysis, effective marketing practices, and successful lease negotiations for your office space.
What you will learn:
- Office markets. Office building characteristics, economics of office buildings, impact of leasing on value, method of space measurement
- Market assessment. Regional and neighborhood analysis, impact of various economic factors (e.g., occupancy, vacancy, and availability rates, supply and demand, absorption, and so forth), comparison grids for establishing average market rent
- Marketing and leasing strategies. Working with brokers, office building marketing tactics, tenant mix and placement, prospect qualification, office building lease provisions, lease negotiation and analysis
- Tenant retention. Implementing retention strategies, resolving tenant complaints, lease expiration and buyouts
How you will benefit:
- Drive leasing activity and build awareness of your office properties with a compelling marketing campaign
- Secure new tenants and maximize use of available office space
- Negotiate commercial leases to suit the owner’s objectives and close the deal
Click here to view the course learning objectives.
Standard calculator required.
You can access the online course for 6 months after you register.