Dates: See below for available dates and to register
Time: 12:00 p.m. PT, 1:00 p.m. MT, 2:00 p.m. CT, 3:00 p.m. ET
Duration: 60 minutes
Price: Free for members; non-members $50
Property Types: All
Learn how to:
- Analyze the financial impact of implementing property alternatives to determine the best course of action
- Perform a discounted cash flow analysis to help you determine whether or not your client should purchase a particular property
- Evaluate commercial lease proposals to help you secure the best tenant for your building.
This webinar is ideal for:
- Individuals who would like an overview of the basic functions and calculations of the financial analysis spreadsheet
- Real estate managers or others who would like a review to refresh or reinforce their understanding of the financial analysis spreadsheet
- IREM students who will be taking an upcoming Asset Analysis course (ASM603, ASM604, ASM605), the "Management Plan Skills Assessment" or CPM examination and would like a review of the basic functions and calculations of the financial analysis spreadsheet
NOTE: Attendees should have working knowledge of financial concepts such as time value of money, IRR, cash-on-cash rate of return, and NPV.
IREM Members: Get the member coupon code, then click one of the registration links below:
Thursday, September 17, 2015
Tuesday, October 13, 2015
Thursday, November 19, 2015
Thursday, December 17, 2015
Non-members: Select one of the registration links above.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation and receipt within 24 hours once you have registered.
Exclusive offer! After attending, you will receive an exclusive discount on the IREM publication, "Investment Real Estate: Finance and Asset Management"