Dates: See below for available dates and to register
Time: 12:00 p.m. PT, 1:00 p.m. MT, 2:00 p.m. CT, 3:00 p.m. ET
Duration: 60 minutes
Price: Free for members; non-members $50
Property Types: All
Learn how to:
- Analyze the financial impact of implementing property alternatives to determine the best course of action
- Perform a discounted cash flow analysis to help you determine whether or not your client should purchase a particular property
- Evaluate commercial lease proposals to help you secure the best tenant for your building.
This webinar is ideal for:
- Individuals who would like an overview of the basic functions and calculations of the financial analysis spreadsheet
- Real estate managers or others who would like a review to refresh or reinforce their understanding of the financial analysis spreadsheet
- IREM students who will be taking an upcoming Asset Analysis course (ASM603, ASM604, ASM605), the "Management Plan Skills Assessment" or CPM examination and would like a review of the basic functions and calculations of the financial analysis spreadsheet
NOTE: Attendees should have working knowledge of financial concepts such as time value of money, IRR, cash-on-cash rate of return, and NPV.
IREM Members: Get the member coupon code, then click one of the registration links below:
Thursday, January 15, 2015
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Thursday, March 19, 2015
Thursday, April 16, 2015
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Thursday, June 18, 2015
Thursday, July 16, 2015
Thursday, August 20, 2015
Thursday, September 17, 2015
Thursday, October 15, 2015
Thursday, November 19, 2015
Thursday, December 17, 2015
Non-members: Select one of the registration links above.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation and receipt within 24 hours once you have registered.
Exclusive offer! After attending, you will receive an exclusive discount on the IREM publication, "Investment Real Estate: Finance and Asset Management"