Are You a Thought Leader?
Do you have an idea from your business that you want to share with the who’s who of the real estate management industry? Do you want to bolster your reputation? Gain experience? Get involved?
IREM invites you to present an education session at its national conferences!
IREM National Conferences
IREM is dedicated to continuous learning and uses its two national conferences as platforms for delivering contemporary, relevant education to real estate managers at all levels of expertise. Both conferences feature educational programming delivered by industry experts and professional speakers alike.
Leadership and Legislative Summit
April 5-9, 2014
More than 450 attendees
IREM Fall Leadership Conference
October 14-18, 2014
More than 600 attendees
Submit a Call for Presentation
Please submit your idea for an education session by completing a Call for Presentation. In order to be considered for a 2014 national conference, please complete and submit your Call for Presentation by March 1, 2014.
IREM speakers are...
- Experts in the real estate management industry
- Professional speakers
- Experienced in facilitating industry-related workshops, seminars and educational offerings
- Experienced in adult education and designing interactive learning environments
- Able to implement innovative learning techniques
Medical Office Facilities
Office Building Management
Shopping Center Management
|Proposal Evaluation Process
Members of IREM's Content Development Team evaluate all proposals based on the following criteria:
- Overall quality (well-defined focus and learning objectives, concise description, practical application)
- Timeliness and relevance
- Anticipated member interest
- Speaker qualifications
You may submit more than one proposal.