Also available as an eBook
Watch the author Christopher Lee, discuss the book.
Click here to view table of contents
Click here to view a sample chapter
Written by: Christopher Lee
“Of the regional/local real estate service firms which existed in 2010, 30 percent will disappear by 2020. The number of public real estate firms will decline by 35 to 45 percent.”
As we enter a New Age of Real Estate, what can you do to ensure that your company is not just one of the survivors—but one that prospers under the new realities? More than ever, companies must respond to rapidly changing market conditions, competitive pressures, and shifting customer demands and expectations—to look ahead and put themselves in a position to seize the opportunities presented by the “new normal.”
Future success requires Transformational Leadership, which is the key to sustainability, productivity, profitability, and growth. It sets the tone, provides the vision, and brings out the best in people. During the next decade, individuals who have been asked to lead must not simply manage people or processes—they must be visionary and promote individual entrepreneurship.
This publication not only lays out the likely future of real estate, it outlines important success factors needed for the decade ahead. In the New Age of Real Estate your company must:
- Foster an environment that rewards creativity and innovation
- Remain flexible, diverse, and responsive
- Create momentum, a sense of urgency, pride, and trust within the organization
- Attract the best talent and strategic partners
- Adopt and fully integrate technology throughout the organization
- Create a differentiating story, brand, and top-of-mind awareness
- Hardwire the voice of the customer into everything
Most importantly, this publication provides a blueprint for developing the Transformational Leadership your company needs to survive.
Pub date: 2012
Softcover, 144 pages