The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) is an international community of real estate managers dedicated to ethical business practices, maximizing the value of investment real estate, and promoting superior management through education and information sharing.
An affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS, IREM is the home for all industry professionals connected to real estate management – and the only organization serving both the multi-family and commercial sectors.
- That good management matters
- That well-managed properties pay dividends in terms of value and in the quality of life for residents, tenants and customers
- In professional ethics
- In the power of knowledge and the importance of sharing it
IREM offers a variety of membership types for professionals of every experience level, from on-site managers to high-level executives. Our credentials, earned by meeting high standards of education, experience, and ethical business practices, include
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Accredited Residential Manager (ARM)
- Accredited Commercial Manager (ACoM)
- Accredited Management Organization (AMO)
For 80 years, IREM has set the standard for best practices in real estate management. Today, IREM membership includes more than 19,000 individuals and 550 corporate members. To learn more about IREM, call (800) 837-0706, ext. 4650 (outside the U.S. call (312) 329-6000) or contact us now.
View the IREM Background Information Kit
The IREM Headquarters office has been awarded WELL Certification at the Silver level.