Turn Data Into Dollars: Dominate the competition with data breakdowns you can't find anywhere else.
To get your property to perform at its peak, you need to know where you stand – how your operating expenses compare with those of your competition and within your market.
Preparing an operation budget for a building in your portfolio? This report contains detailed analyses of office building operating revenues and expenses for major metropolitan areas and regions in both the United States and Canada. The income and expense data is presented in dollars per square foot for over fifty specific categories, broken out by building size, building height, and building rental range. This research report includes:
- Surveys of over 2,400 private-sector office buildings
- Over 50 specific categories
- Presented in dollars per square foot
- Arranged by building size, height, age and rental range
- Major metropolitan and suburban markets studies
- Revenue, expense, and vacancy trends
- Energy consumption analysis, operating ratios and leasing commissions
Special Flex Package!
Purchase the book and receive a downloadable Excel file & PDF for only $99.99! Use the Excel files to plug in your own data and make direct comparisons. Sort, manipulate, filter and search data in ways that make the most sense for your business.
To view a sample of the report, click here.
Metro and Regional Report Sample Sizes
To see the regional map, click here.
To view the Guidelines and Interpretations, click here.
2013 Edition Research Report:
Softcover, 320 pages