ETH001 – IREM Ethics Online
This self-paced online course addresses ethical issues for the site-level manager, and includes video segments that challenge you to think ethically in a wide range of scenarios. Estimated completion time is 4 hours, with an exam component you must pass to earn IREM credentialing credit.
What you will learn:
- IREM Code of Professional Ethics. Applications to real world situations for the site-level manager, ethical duties to clients, tenants/residents, employers and colleagues
- Ethical evaluation. critical thinking models for ethical decision making
- Enforcement. adherence to the IREM Code of Professional Ethics, the role of the IREM Ethics and Discipline Committee
How you will benefit:
- Conduct business using the highest standards of integrity and professionalism
- Resolve conflicts efficiently and ethically
Click here to review the learning objectives for IREM Ethics Online (ETH001).
Note: This course does not earn CPM credit