Even if public speaking isn't your day job, fear can get the better of you. Approximately 75% of Americans fear public speaking over just about anything else. Whatever your goals are, you too can learn to become calm and relaxed in front of any audience. No matter whether you are a business professional, association executive or a college student, this seminar will give you the skills you'll need to become comfortable delivering any type of meeting, talk, speech or presentation to any size group. It's true that there is an art to speaking in public - and you can master it!
In this webinar you will learn how to:
• Hook your audience from the start and keep them with you
• Concrete ways to make your presentation a compelling one
• Put yourself ahead of the pack with effective preparation
• Weave in examples, stories and humor to create depth and interest
• Connect with your client, employee or audience
• Get rave reviews!