Explore the latest trends in Adult Education and learn strategies for engaging a multi-generational audience. Key findings suggest that companies today are investing in on-demand learning as well as traditional methods that result in higher than average employee engagement and decreased turnover. For example, reverse mentoring and customized curriculum is increasing overall effectiveness in learning and development.
Specific learning outcomes for this session include:
1) History of Adult Learning& Pedagogy vs. Andragogy
2) Criteria that drives student engagement
3) Generational differences among students
4) Strategies that enhance a culture of learning and development
5) Trends that support continuous learning