IREM Publications Now Available in eBook Format 12 Titles Offered at Special Introductory Pricing
* * * * * * * * * *
(Chicago, June 3, 2010) Responding to the burgeoning interest in eBooks, the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) is offering a dozen of its publications in eBook format. Downloadable as Zip files, IREM eBooks can easily be read on any brand of e-reader – including the iPad.
Among the currently available eBook titles are:
- Community Associations: A Guide to Successful Management
- A Practical Guide to Green Real Estate Management
- Practical Apartment Management, Sixth Edition
- Lease Administration Simplified: A Real Estate Manager’s Guide to Fair and Effective Lease Administration
- Marketing Residential Properties: The Science and the Magic
- The Leasing Process: Landlord and Tenant Perspectives
- Glossary of Real Estate Management Terms
- Preparing for Pandemic Flu
- Practical Guide to Energy Management
- Insider’s Tips to Operating a Successful Property Management Company
- IREM Key Report: Strategies for Working with Small Tenants
- Real Estate Manager’s Technical Glossary
IREM eBooks are specially priced below the printed versions, for both members and non-members. For additional information and to order, visit www.IREMBOOKS.org/eBooks.
ABOUT THE INSTITUTE OF REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT
The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) is an international community of real estate managers across all property types dedicated to ethical business practices and maximizing the value of investment real estate. An affiliate of the National Association of Realtors, IREM has been a trusted source for knowledge, advocacy and networking for the real estate management community for more than 80 years.
IREM is the only professional real estate management association serving both the multi-family and commercial real estate sectors and has 80 U.S. chapters, 14 international chapters, and several other partnerships around the globe. Worldwide membership includes nearly 18,000 individual members and over 535 corporate members.
IREM promotes ethical real estate management practices through its credentialed membership programs, including the Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation, the Accredited Residential Manager (ARM) certification, the Accredited Commercial Manager (ACoM) certification, and the Accredited Management Organization (AMO) accreditation. These esteemed credentials certify competence and professionalism for those engaged in real estate management. IREM also offers CPM Candidate, Associate, Student, and Academic memberships. All members are bound by the strictly enforced IREM Code of Professional Ethics.
Collectively, CPM Members in the United States manage nearly $2 trillion in real estate assets, including 11.4 million residential units and 10.4 billion net square feet of commercial space. To learn more about the IREM and its chapter network, call (800) 837-0706, ext. 4650 (outside the U.S. call (312) 329-6000) or visit www.irem.org.