IREM Members are authorities in their fields and we would love to put that knowledge to use! We invite you to share your expertise with other members, students, and the media in a variety of ways.
- Facilitate a Webinar
- Present an education session at a national IREM conference
- Represent IREM as a speaker or panelist at high-profile industry events
- Be a resource for media interviews and other public relations opportunities
- Contribute to the Resources section
- Contribute to JPM
- Author an IREM key report or book
- …and many more
What would be my commitment as an IREM Expert?
Volunteering as an IREM Expert is perfect for someone who wants to make a short-term or one-time contribution to the Institute. Your commitment would vary based on the length of the assignment, which could be as short as one day or one phone call.
What is the selection process for IREM Experts?
The selection process for IREM Experts varies based on which opportunity you choose. Contact IREM Leadership Services at 312-329-6094 with questions.
“Serving in a leadership capacity has definitely stretched me professionally. It took me outside my comfort zone, and it’s given me a lot of confidence that I may not have had otherwise.”
Cammie Allie, CPM
Download an Expertise Form and volunteer today!
Apply online today!