As part of the IREM credentialing process, individuals who intend to become a CPM must complete the management plan requirement. There are two options to meet this requirement:
- Complete the Management Plan Independent (MPIND): prepare and receive a passing score on a management plan on an actual property of your own choice following detailed guidelines provided by IREM.
- Complete the four-day Management Plan Skills Assessment (MPSAXM) course and receive a passing score on the MPSA exam administered during the course. The exam may be completed electronically or in paper-based format.
Management Plan Independent (MPIND)
Prepare and receive a passing score on a management plan on an actual property of your own choice following detailed guidelines provided by IREM.
IREM Management Plan Handbook
What you will learn:
- How to communicate effectively and convincingly the options and recommendations for meeting the objectives of ownership and the reasoning that leads to your final conclusions
- How to synthesize a vast range of facts and opinions into a coherent whole
- Concepts, technical skills, and processes involved in preparing a management plan
If you have any questions, please contact us at 312/329-6023 or MPIND@irem.org