Leadership and Legislative Summit
featuring IREM Capitol Hill Visit Day
April 9 - 13, 2016
Omni Shoreham Hotel
IREM returns to Washington, DC in April to move our profession forward and make a meaningful difference for the real estate management industry. Are you passionate about the industry, government affairs, your career and leadership development? Join us!
On the agenda…
- Understand and discuss the legislation that impacts your world
- Maximize your skills in advocacy to influence legislation and policy issues
- Make your voice heard on Capitol Hill
- Meet face-to-face with hundreds of practitioners and expand your global network
- Hear from industry leaders and experts whose insights can inspire how you do business
- Make connections, network and share ideas
- Shape the future of IREM
President Obama paid tribute to Ann Compton after 41 years with ABC News saying, “Ann Compton is not only the consummate professional, but is also just a pleasure to get to know.”
A member of the Museum of Broadcasting’s Radio Hall of Fame and the Journalism Hall of Fame, Ann Compton will draw from decades of experience covering the White House, traveling with presidents and vice presidents, and award-winning coverage of historic events like 9/11 to deliver an unforgettable keynote address at this year’s Summit.
Get to know Ann Compton on Tuesday, April 12 in Washington, DC. You’ll be glad you did.
Featured Industry Leader
John Santora, CPM
Industry headlines have been filled with the merger of Cushman & Wakefield and DTZ. Little wonder. The merger created a company with revenues of more than $5.5 billion and management of over four billion square feet globally. IREM is proud to announce that John Santora, CPM, COO and Chief Integration Officer of the recently combined firms, will be one of the Summit’s featured speakers on Sunday, April 10.
In what can only be described as a wide-ranging and compelling conversation, topics will include the merger; what is driving the returning trend of mega-mergers; what this means for competition and much more.
A must-attend event for IREM national and chapter leaders
- 2016 IREM Chapter Presidents and Officers
- 2016 Governing Councillors
- 2016 National Committee and Board Members
- IREM Association Executives
Ensure a Successful Hill Visit
Access the IREM Public Policy page for current legislative news and other critical information.