The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and the IREM Foundation are sponsoring Student of the Year Scholarship to provide recognition to a college/university student who has shown academic achievement and an interest in pursuing a career in real estate management. The scholarship recipient will be given the opportunity to attend 2014 Fall Leadership Conference in Orlando, FL.
Scholarship will include:
- Complimentary registration to attend 2014 Fall Leadership Conference in Orlando, FL on October 14-18, 2014.
- Hotel accommodations at Hilton Bonnet Creek-Waldorf Astoria in Orlando, FL, IREM’s headquarters hotel
- Airfare expenses
- Incidental expenses/meals up to $250
Dates and Deadlines
June 2, 2014 – Submission deadline
July 1, 2014 – Notification to the scholarship recipient and to all other students will be no later than this date
October 14-18, 2014 – Presentation of Student of the Year award at IREM’s Fall Leadership Conference in Orlando, FL
- Applicant must be a full-time college/university enrolled during the 2013-2014 academic year
- Application must be accompanied by a letter of recommendation from a faculty member, school advisor, or IREM member
- Full-time students of all majors may apply
- Application and letter of recommendation must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single PDF document
For questions or more information contact:
Institute of Real Estate Management
430 North Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
Download Scholarship Application