The Evolution of Property Data: Adapt or Perish
In the fast-paced, ever-evolving world of real estate management, companies that refuse to adapt to the changing climate will be left behind. IREM’s Income/Expense Analysis Reports give you the tools you need to plan, budget and forecast – and to stay one step ahead of your competition.
IREM’s Income/Expense Analysis Reports offer the cleanest, most precise, and current real estate benchmarking data available. This is the best investment you can make to dominate the competition.
Order Metro Reports
Individual Metro Reports available – just $145. Packaged Metro Reports – just $195
Download a Printable Order Form
Purchase all 5 Income/Expense Analysis Books and save 15%.
Purchase all 5 Income/Expense Analysis e-Files and save 15%.
Purchase all 5 Income/Expense Analysis Online Labs and save 15%.
Submit Your Property Data by April 1
Contribute your data and help ensure that Income/Expense Analysis data remains as up-to-date and complete as possible. Contributing to the Income/Expense Analysis® program has never been easier - and you'll get a few perks too!
Submit your building information by April 1, and you'll receive:
- A FREE Income/Expense Analysis Report® eBook
- A FREE Individual Building Report for your property
- The pride in knowing that you're contributing to top-notch data that will serve the entire industry
Submission is easy. Visit IE.IREM.org today to experience our convenient, user-friendly submission site.
Available in three formats:
1. Softcover Book
- Have data from thousands of properties right at your fingertips, right when you need it
2. Downloadable PDF/Excel eBook
- Use our Excel files to plug in data and make direct comparisons
3. Interactive Online Labs
- An online tool with 24/7 access to over 10 years of data with 100 customizable line-item variables
This data is perfect for:
- Real estate managers
- Property owners
- Real Estate Developers
- Financial advisors
‘‘The depth of information provided offers numerous comparison points, not only on a property level, but also by subsets—region, size, age – that are invaluable to the appraisal process and lend significant credibility to the analysis
, Vice President - Retail Valuation Group Leader