Date: Thursday, September 26, 2013
The financial markets are improving and many property owners are looking to refinance their debt. Other owners are considering sale. In this webinar, Fred Prassas, CPM, will share insights on how property managers can analyze how their decisions can impact the value of a property.
Time: 12:00 p.m. PT, 1:00 p.m. MT, 2:00 p.m. CT, 3:00 p.m. ET
Duration: 60 minutes
Price: Free for members; non-members $35
Presenter: Fred Prassas, CPM
Property Types: All
Note: This webinar is the second in a series on finance and asset management solutions.
- Review of valuation techniques (income capitalization and discounted cash flow)
- Finding CAP rates and discount rates
- Restructuring operating statements for valuation analysis
- Analyzing alternative scenarios
- Working lenders
- Working with real estate appraisers
- Working with commercial brokers
IREM Members: Get member coupon code, then register today!
Non-members: Register today!
You will receive an e-mail confirmation and receipt within 24 hours once you have registered.
Exclusive offer! After attending, you will receive an exclusive discount on the IREM publication, “Investment Real Estate: Finance and Asset Management ”.