Join for only $100
Raise Your Professional Profile.
Become an Academic Member.
If you are a full-time or part-time academic teaching real estate, real estate management, or related subjects such as finance, economics, and business administration at a college, community college, or university, IREM's academic membership is for you. Stay connected and in touch with the real estate management industry through the latest real estate news, information, and resources through academic membership.
For $100 a year (based on date of application), Academic Members:
- Receive a subscription to our bimonthly publication, the Journal of Property Management (JPM), offering coverage of critical real estate management issues and expert commentary
- Gain access to Resources, IREM's one-stop resource for real estate management information
- Enjoy member discounts on books, courses, and conferences
- Exchange ideas with leaders in real estate management at IREM chapter meetings and national conferences
- Are listed in the online IREM membership directory and can connect with peers locally and across the globe
- Gain instant access to textbooks for classroom use - and take advantage of instructional tools that accompany them
- Participate in IREM by serving on a committee or board, authoring a JPM article, offering your insights as a speaker
Get everything you need to prepare your students for a career in real estate management.
Vendors, suppliers and service providers to the real estate management industry are not eligible for Academic membership. For information about advertising or sponsorship opportunities click here.
Academic membership dues for the first year are based on the date that you submit your application as follows:
January - March: $100
April - June: $75
July - September: $50
October - December: $25
In subsequent years of membership, the full membership dues are $100 based on a calendar year cycle.