If you teach real estate, property or facilities management, or related subjects such as finance, economics, and business administration at the college level, an IREM academic membership is for you. We can help you stay connected and in touch with the real estate management industry through the latest real estate news, information, and resources.
As an Academic Member you will:
- Receive a complimentary subscription to our bimonthly publication, the Journal of Property Management (JPM), offering coverage of critical real estate management issues and expert commentary.
- Gain access to free and discounted resources: forms and checklists, white papers, webinars, and industry data and statistics.
- Exchange ideas with leaders and industry experts in real estate management at IREM chapter meetings and national conferences.
- Connect with peers locally and across the globe.
- Gain instant access to textbooks for classroom use - and take advantage of free instructional tools that accompany them.
- Get everything you need to prepare your students for a career in real estate management.
Academic membership dues for the first year are based on the date that you submit your application as follows:
January - March: $100
April - June: $75
July - September: $50
October - December: $25
In subsequent years of membership, the full membership dues are $100 based on a calendar year cycle.
Vendors, suppliers and service providers to the real estate management industry are not eligible for Academic membership. We welcome you to learn more about advertising and sponsorship opportunities.