Associate Membership gives you instant access to the robust slate of member benefits and a network of like-minded individuals. Every IREM Member pays the lowest registration rates on IREM education and publications.
Associate Membership is perfect for:
- Individuals who are engaged in site, property, asset, or facilities management of all property types.
- Employees of real estate companies, corporate real estate departments, or government agencies.
- Professionals considering pursuing an IREM credential in the future.
- Professionals who want the wealth of resources, discounts and career advancement opportunities that come with joining IREM.
- Those considering pursuing a career in real estate.
Top ways to make the most out of your membership
- Take credentialing courses at a discount now and apply the credits to an IREM credential when you’re ready.
- Member benefits include a subscription to the Journal of Property Management ($62.95 value), up to 50% off of publications, complimentary webinars, white papers, and professional development tools.
- Learn discrete skills and concepts, or immerse yourself in comprehensive courses on property management fundamentals – in a classroom or online – at members-only pricing.
- Tap into a network of like-minded individuals through chapter and national events or online to help you solve problems, gain business, or find a job.
Associate membership dues for the first year are based on the date that you submit your application as follows:
January - March: $220
April - June: $165
July - September: $110
October - December: $55
Dues payment at time of application is non-refundable. Associate membership is available to U.S. applicants only.