According to a recent national poll, 86% of hiring managers surveyed cited involvement in trade or industry associations as beneficial to an employee's career. Joining IREM signals commitment and dedication to your career that will be noticed by your future employer, and equips you with the knowledge and personal connections to give you a head start.
As a Student Member you will:
- Meet your future employer and connect with your peers at national conferences and your local IREM Chapter events.
- Visit IREM Career Development for career information, job searching and interviewing tips, and industry salary tables.
- Exchange ideas with leaders and industry experts in real estate management at IREM chapter meetings and national conferences.
- Take advantage of valuable resources and members-only online forums.
- Find the perfect job.
- Get member discounts on books, courses, conferences, and seminars.
- Learn about the latest trends and issues by reading the Journal of Property Management (JPM ), the IREM Blog, and the Real Estate Management News e-newsletter.
Vendors, suppliers and service providers to the real estate management industry are not eligible for Student membership. We welcome you to learn more about advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
Join for $50!